- The students are given admission based on their merit in the previous qualifying examination, ie., at the Higher Secondary level.
- Application forms are sold to the applicants along with the college prospectus, which has all the
- details of the college
- admission process
- fee structure
- The Rank lists are prepared based on the computed marks secured in part III / part II
- Interview cards are sent to the students who have been provisionally selected as per the guidelines of the Tamil Nadu State Higher Education Department
- The admissions are made purely on the basis of merit, subject to the reservation quotas in force in the state at that time.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of Alagappa University